Having graduated from college, I've decided to set out on an adventure: a year in Bulgaria. I'll be teaching English at a city in central Bulgaria, and I'll be travelling as much as possible. Stop by for updates!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

London Part 1

I've decided to separate London into two posts because there are so many pictures involved! Even though Ellen and I were only in London for two and a half days, we managed to see an incredible amount of stuff. We went to the Imperial War Museum, the British Museum, the Tate Modern Art Museum, a play, and a showing of Harry Potter. Plus, we walked all over the place just soaking in the view and being surrounded by native English speakers. I love Bulgaria, but at times, I really miss hearing English spoken all around me everywhere I go. It's hard not being able to understand the majority of what's going on around me. Mike and Deb let us stay with them while we were in London, and it was great to see them again as well. It feels like just yesterday that I was visiting them from Malta, but it's actually been almost three years now. Time flies! Anyways, on to the pictures!


Mike and Deb. I swear, they never age. This is exactly how I remember them looking eighteen years ago.

Jazz! She was adorable, but she made me miss my puppies back home!

Waiting for the train into London

Looking adorable and ready for a day in London

My favorite place in all of London - the Imperial War Museum

Truth.

One of my absolute favorite posters of all time

Recreation of the trenches

Bulgarian soldier, WWI

Bad form, Peter. Bad form.

No comments:

Post a Comment