Having graduated from college, I've decided to set out on an adventure: a year in Bulgaria. I'll be teaching English at a city in central Bulgaria, and I'll be travelling as much as possible. Stop by for updates!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Shout out to John Denver

I'm in a wedding today, and I leave tomorrow. Time is flying! But my bags are packed; I'm ready to go. There is no taxi, though. I'm driving three hours back to my parents' home tonight from Chicago after the wedding. Then, my lovely parents are waking up early to drive me the three hours to the airport back in Chicago to say goodbye to me. Partly because they love me, and partly because I don't think I can carry all my baggage by myself. :P Seriously, though, I'm going to feel like a freak if I'm the only one with two enormous suitcases, a backpack, and an abnormally large purse. Anyway, time to get pretty for the wedding. See you soon, Bulgaria!

2 comments:

  1. I finally found a link about Bulgaria! (Not that I've been looking very hard, but your comments seemed so empty...)

    http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/have-john-the-baptists-bones-been-found-in-bulgaria/19580392

    ReplyDelete
  2. (By the way, that previous comment was me, Steph. I was testing out openID.)

    ReplyDelete