Having graduated from college, I've decided to set out on an adventure: a year in Bulgaria. I'll be teaching English at a city in central Bulgaria, and I'll be travelling as much as possible. Stop by for updates!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Flying

I went flying today. Unfortunately, humans don't fly very well, especially when the flying is accidental. I tripped over my own two feet while running downhill and was airborne to the vast amusement of the nearby construction workers. I actually think bemused is a better word to describe their reaction. They were confused at the sight of someone running in this cold weather and then doubly confused when, out of nowhere, I went sprawling. Luckily, I'm no stranger to tripping over my own feet, and I managed to land well. Other than some minor scraping on my hands and knee, I'm just fine.

My battle scars before I used the ENORMOUS first aid kit my mom sent with me to clean and bandage my scrapes. See? Not so bad. I've done way worse. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment